Monday, January 26, 2009

Words for the moment...




Last night, as I was sitting and thinking about all that I had to do and all that Dylan has going on, I started to dwell on the burdens of hospital bills and busy schedules, and then God enlightened me. In spite of those burdens, HE is and has consistantly been providing; even when we think we are about to hit bottom, God always places a cushion there to catch us and hold us until we are back on our feet again. He has been generous and faithful in so many areas of our life this past year. As we have seen our worries about Eiley's heart condition put to rest and as we look towards Dylan's ever-nearing completion of his master's degree, my faith is renewed in God's steadfast, strong, and true promise of helping us through all that He asks of us. God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment