Monday, February 2, 2009



I love my kids! I love how they love each other! Eli--who I think looks like Punchinello of the Wemmicks in these pics--is such a ham (if he feels comfortable around you) and Eiley is full of smiles, especially for her big brother. She had her first cereal experience the other day, and Eli was glad to help her eat!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness precious one... do I get to be the first to comment???? if so...what an absolute honor to tell you that I LOVE the fact that we can keep tabs on you and your little tribe. The pot hat is great, and is that a dance he's doing? Eiley... well yes, PRAISE GOD!!! she is healthy and THE PERFECT size...no matter about those charts... she is adorable! Thank you thank you thank you for doing this.... and.....YOU CAN EXPECT me to comment! as if you wouldn't :) miss you guys, and this is a good way to pacify!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli is so cute and yes, a ham. Little boys and big boys, I just love them. Eiley is a beauty. So glad to be able to meet your kids a little bit through a blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete